EC Educators, Teachers Training Institute, was established to help meet the growing demand for trained teachers in Indore and adjoining cities. This course equips teachers and future teachers to educate children by various methodologies, at the pre school level anywhere in the world.
EC Educators has been operating since 2006. Mr. Kirti Lal (BE ELECTRICAL) Promoter and Director and Mrs. Sapna Lal, Principal & Center head, B.Ed (gold medalist). MA (Economics) (Hons) from DAVV and Advanced Diploma in Montessori from International Montessori teachers training center (Chennai) has 26 years of extensive experience in running aswell as opening Montessori schools, training teachers, and developing a network of contacts in schools at all levels.
Courses are all taught by skilled and trained teachers, with great teaching experience.We also personally assist all the students to face interviews and provide job assistance during and after the course.All of our students are now either teaching in various schools in Indore and other parts of the country or have set up successful Pre Schools of their own. We also help in setting up play schools.
OUR OBJECTIVES :
- To provide women (graduates, post graduates and under graduates) with the knowledge and skills to enhance their employability.
- To provide vocational training which will help them develop an understanding of principles and processes of various aspects of childs growth and plan educational activities accordingly.
- To acquaint our students with basic principles of early childhoodcare and education keeping in view their goals.
- To familiarize students with methods, equipment and material of early childhood care and education with their effective use.
- To develop an understanding of the various tools and techniques of child study.
- To make our students job ready and adaptable to all school environments.
- To develop the necessary ability and attitude to acquire not only knowledge but also the basic skills of the profession.
- To enhance their communication skills and spoken language.
- To supplement the demand of ever expanding job market.